Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, School Trustees, English Teachers (Middle and High),
An inquiry-based approach helps students own the learning process. This course will help teachers experience inquiry classrooms and understand what tools and behaviors they can use to help students with their inquiry.
This course is uploaded on Google Classroom. Kindly share your Gmail Id to access
What Will I Learn?
- The things that students may find difficult in inquiry classrooms
- The tools and techniques that can be used in inquiry classrooms
- How cultural change is needed to move from traditional to inquiry classrooms
How Will I use it?
- You will be able to focus on the more difficult parts of an inquiry lesson plan
- You will be able to convert your existing lesson plans into inquiry lesson plans
What Difference will it make in my life?
- You will have a student's perspective on how inquiry classrooms look like.
- You will have the tools, techniques, and behaviors to conduct inquiry classrooms