Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, School Trustees, English Teachers (Middle and High),
An inquiry-based approach helps students own the learning process. In this course, you will experience an inquiry lesson, learn how to ask effective questions, guide student-led research, and assess student learning.
This course is on Google Classroom. Kindly register using your Gmail id to gain access to the course.
What Will I Learn?
- How to ask effective questions that enable students to pursue their own learning?
- How to guide student inquiry and assess student learning?
- How to create a culture of asking questions in the classroom?
How Will I use it?
- Incorporate strategies from the workshop into existing lesson plans.
- Be able to create new inquiry-based lesson plans based on a template that you create during the workshop.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- Be a pioneer executing the vision of the NEP 2020 by introducing inquiry-based learning to your school
- This approach will allow students in-depth explorations and a deep understanding
- Create a cohort of critical thinkers and aware citizens