Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, School Trustees, English Teachers (Middle and High),
An inquiry-based approach helps students own their learning process. This course helps teachers understand how to help students with their inquiry and what the students should build towards.
This course is uploaded on Google Classroom. Kindly register using Gmail Id to gain access to the course.
What Will I Learn?
- How to prepare for student-led inquiry?
- How to scaffold and support student-led inquiry?
- The types of student outputs can you expect in an inquiry classroom.
How Will I use it?
- You will be able to create a plan for how students will advance in their inquiry
- You will be able to predict what resources students may need so that you are ready in advance
- You will be able to plan student outputs in a structured manner.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- Inquiry classes will become easier to predict
- You will have a framework to make inquiry lesson plans