Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators, School Trustees, English Teachers (Middle and High),
An inquiry-based approach helps students own the learning process. This course helps teachers understand what assessments work in inquiry classrooms and when they work the best.
This course is uploaded on Google Classroom. Kindly register using Gmail Id to gain access to the course.
What Will I Learn?
- How to align assessments with what students do and learn in inquiry classrooms?
- How to decide what type of assessment to use at different stages of an inquiry classroom?
- The main challenges of inquiry classrooms and how to overcome the challenges.
How Will I use it?
- You will be able to integrate assessments within inquiry lesson plans.
- You will be picking the right assessment for each lesson.
- You will be aware of the possible challenges teachers face and pre-empt solutions.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- Assessments, which are the biggest challenges in inquiry classrooms will be easier.
- Knowing the challenges will help prepare for them better.
- Students will get the best possible experience of the inquiry process.