Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators,
Multi-disciplinary learning involves many disciplines (or subjects) working side-by-side. This course helps teachers understand how to plan the flow of a multi-disciplinary unit that keeps the learning objectives in mind.
What Will I Learn?
- How can we give equal importance to learning objectives from different disciplines?
- How can we plan in such a way that different disciplines complement each other?
How Will I use it?
- Plan in a multidisciplinary manner for your classroom.
- Support and train other educators on the approach.
- Design curriculum that applies the multidisciplinary approach.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- This course will provide frameworks and templates to help you plan such units.
- This course will equip you with research-backed approaches to planning and executing units well.
- The frameworks and strategies can be applied across subjects and grades, giving you the language and confidence to support and train other educators on this approach.