Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators,
Multi-disciplinary learning involves many disciplines (or subjects) working side-by-side. This course will help educators mentally prepare themselves and their students for a new approach, prepare general and specific resources, write detailed lesson plans, and execute the unit in the most effective way.
What Will I Learn?
- How can I mentally prepare myself and my students for a new approach?
- What kind of resource preparation and lesson planning is involved?
- What does the actual execution of such an approach require?
How Will I use it?
- Plan in a multidisciplinary manner for your classroom.
- Support and train other educators on the approach.
- Design curriculum that applies the multidisciplinary approach.
What Difference will it make in my life?
- This course will provide frameworks and templates to help you plan such units.
- This course will equip you with research-backed approaches to planning and executing units well.
- The frameworks and strategies can be applied across subjects and grades, giving you the language and confidence to support and train other educators on this approach.