Teachers, Heads of Schools, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Academic Coordinators,
Multi-disciplinary learning involves many disciplines (or subjects) working side-by-side. This workshop helps teachers understand why multi-disciplinary learning leads to deep understanding, how to design robust learning objectives for multi-disciplinary units, and strategies to plan and execute multi-disciplinary activities for the classroom.
- How to design broad objectives and sub-objectives for a multidisciplinary unit in the classroom
- How to plan and execute a multidisciplinary unit in the classroom
- What the best approaches and strategies are for different subjects
You will be able apply these skills and concepts to:
- Plan in a multidisciplinary manner for your classroom
- Support and train other educators on the approach
- Design curriculum that applies the multidisciplinary approach
The NEP 2020 requires a multidisciplinary approach across grades.
- This course will provide frameworks and templates to help you plan such units.
- As a teacher, head of department, school leader or curriculum developer, this course will equip you with research-backed approaches to planning and executing units well.
- The frameworks and strategies can be applied across subjects and grades, giving you the language and confidence to support and train other educators on this approach.