Teachers, Trainers, Academicians, Content Developers, Home Educators, Tutors, Academic Coordinators,
In this course, you will gain an understanding of online assessment tools that will help you to conduct assessments effectively. You will dive deeper into different types of assessments and gain access to online tools that will help to conduct objective and subjective assessments.
Kindly add a Gmail id when you register for the course as the course is in Google Classroom and it can be accessed using a Gmail id.
1.Gain an understanding of different types of assessments.
2. Categorise two types of assessments.
3. Use online tools for objective and subjective assessments.
1. Identify when to use different types of assessments
2. Apply knowledge of online tools for conducting assessments
3. Create objective and subjective assessments for your class
1. Use online tools for creating assessments
2. Create assessments effectively
3. Get automated reports and use data for remediation.